COVID-19 microsite (March 2020)
Welcome to our COVID-19 microsite, added to our Academy website to bring together information for parents / carers and our young people at this time.
We are following the advice of Public Health England (PHE). The current recommendation is for schools to remain closed for the majority of young people.
For the latest advice on COVID-19 please visit:
Our priority is to ensure that the learning and learning habits of our young people are disrupted as little as possible. We also seek to ensure that our families have access to information that they need to support their child at this time.
This microsite includes:
- Copies of letters and updates emailed to parents / carers
- An overview of our approach to Home Learning including links to the different online learning tools we use
- Information for key workers
- Information on free school meals provision
- Safety and well-being information and links, including safeguarding your child online and well-being and mental health support
Whilst the vast majority of staff are now working remotely, we remain available to support our young people and families at this challenging time. To contact us, please continue to use the following for: